Reflection on 2014 and Looking forward on 2015

Another 2 more days, we can say bye bye to 2014.

It's time to do a reflection on 2014 and looking forward to 2015.

This is what I set for 2014 goals:

Career Plan
- Continued with my Phd, able to finish 1st year report
- Involve in new role, hope to get the promotion with increment

My reflections:

-Submitted my 1st year report and pass. Will be more focus to do experiment for my phd.
- Promoted at the beginning of 2014 with new role which focus on marketing.Health Health Plan
- Monitor my Cholesterol level
-       Have to eat BG-OAT or Quaker Oats

My reflections:

Not much improvement. No major sickness in 2014. Frequently attack by sore throat.
Teeth have a big hole and make appointment at government dental clinic on 20th Jan 2015.

Wealth Plan

- refurbish the Venice hill condo and try to rent it out with positive cash flow. Current rental RM 1k
- Share Portfolio continue to grow by 10% 
-       Acquire 1 more medium cost apartment with positive cash flow


My reflections:
- Painted the Venice Hill condo which cost RM 1k, and rented at RM 900, defeat the positive cash flow target, each month need to pay RM 300 extra ( RM 100 is for loan, RM 200 maintenance fees), I plan to increase the rental to RM 1200 on September 2015.

- Share portfolio didn't achieved the 10% return due to December Sell Down. Need to reevaluate my investment strategy.

- Still looking for medium cost apartment, focus on Makmur Apartment.
http://www.propwall.my/classifieds/2967131/makmur-apartment-bandar-sunway-condominium-for-sale-by-ryanfong

http://ck5354.blogspot.com/2013/12/reflection-on-2013-and-looking-forward_24.html

What is my 2015 goals????

1) Career Plan

- continue to work on my phd

2) Health Plan

- must take up swimming.

3) Wealth Plan

- Share - must break even or get minimum 5% return, 2015 will be challenging year. Joined cpteh stock watch.

- Property - hope to get a medium cost apt which cost below 200k.

- Car - plan to buy a 2nd hand auto Persona car cost RM 30k.

4) Family Plan

- Lui lui - study 5 years old kindergarten
- Boy boy - study 3 years old kindergarten in June, he still not yet reach 3 because born on December.
- No additional member - he he he because my wife already IKAT.